Our scientific team led by Dr. Enrico Pierluigi Spugnini and Dr. Alfonso Baldi has published in the last 10 years many articles on Electroporation and Electrochemotherapy. These studies have allowed us to design and improve the electroporator Onkodisruptor® VECT-Exp.
The Electroporator generates a train of 8 biphasic pulses that have been stabilized by a dedicated software program. Such pulses have an interpulse of 10 microseconds and have a 50+50 microseconds duration. The instrument voltage goes from 300 up to 1500 volts and is regulated by the operator. An acoustic signal is generated each time the apparatus successfully discharges the train of pulses and there is a safety switch that triggers an autodischarge program if the impulses are not delivered within 30 seconds.
Electroporator Onkodisruptor® conforms EU certifications: EN 60950/55011/61000-6-1/61000-6-3
IN THIS ARTICLE WE READ AN INTERVIEW WITH DR. PAOLA VALENTI - SPECIALIST RECOGNIZED IN ONCOLOGY http://amicaveterinaria.com/elettrochemioterapia/ Dr. Paola
Successful Treatment of a Keratoacanthoma with Electrochemotherapy: A Case Report of human skin cancer We report the first study on the
VETERINARY ELECTROPORATOR ONKODISRUPTOR®
Electroporator OnkoDisruptor® VECT-EXP, must be used for veterinary adjuvant or neadjuvant electrochemotherapy ECT in companion animals, equine, exotics and laboratory animals. This apparatus must be exclusively used under the supervision of a qualified veterinary doctor.
The possibility of delivering traditional drugs and new synthetic molecules through equipment which facilitates the specific uptake by the tumor cells, will allow for a signifcant reduction of unwanted side effects, while maintaining, or even increasing, the pharmacological efficacy.
Why Choose Us
Our equipments are manufactured with the highest quality standards.
We assist our clients step by step providing technical and scientific support 24h/7d.
- Our customers have a very high satisfaction rate and a short ROI.
- We support ethical treatment of animals and our studies are completely cruelty free.
Electroporator Onkodisruptor® is unique and there are no other electroporators on the market with the same characteristics and Scientific Results.
Our partner and manufacturer is a certified company UNIEN ISO 9001 and UNIEN ISO 13485.
Electroporator Quality Standards
Beware of imitations, many products on the market as well as not producing any scientific and clinical outcome can be dangerous for patients and operators.
Onkodisruptor is the undisputed leader in the veterinary field with a vast scientific production and an unrivaled customer satisfaction.
- June 14 2018 ACVIM Forum. The Oncology Italian Research at the 2018 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Forum. Dr. Spugnini’s conferences will explore new therapeutic frontiers in veterinary oncology field during the most important veterinary event in Seattle.
- August 10 2017 First Onkodisruptor study on Humans (blog article here) : Succesful treatment of plantar warts with intralesional bleomicin and electroporation: Pilot prospective study.
- Dec 20 2017 About us on the Magazine The Horse: Veterinarians Test New Hoof Cancer Treatment. After surgically debulking the tumor, veterinarians administered electrochemotherapy directly into the cancer site. Article.
- July 31 2017 New article about : Treatment of an advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the hoof in a mare.
- March 08 2017 New Blog post about one recent Onkodisruptor application :Ultrasound guided electrochemotherapy for the treatment of a c-lear cell thymoma in a cat
- February 03 2017 New Blog post about one recent Onkodisruptor application :Surgery and electrochemotherapy treatment of incompletely excised mammary carcinoma.
- Dec 20 2016 New Blog post about one recent Onkodisruptor application : Salvage electrochemotherapy in a stallion with recurring penile fibrosarcoma
- June 13 2016 New Blog post about one recent Onkodisruptor application.
- June 10 2016 Check out the new publications page.
- May 15 2015 The new needles are in the test phase.
- June 08 2014 A new article was published on Journal of Cell Physiology
- November 15 2014 A new article was published on Journal of Equine Veterinary Science
Biopulse will be present at these conferences :
- 2018 ACVIM Forum The Oncology Italian Research at the 2018 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Forum with Dr. Enrico Pierluigi Spugnini. Article.
- DUBAI MED LAB Feb 2018. We was guests at the stand of DAS italy.
- Dr Spugnini will be present as Speaker at the European Society of Veterinary Oncology Annual Congress in Lyon .From 20th to 22nd April 2017.
- DUBAI MED LAB 2017 6-9 Feb 2017. We will be guests at the stand of DAS italy – Hall Z6 number C59. Article.
- WORKSHOP ELECTROCHEMOTHERAPY BRASIL I Workshop on Electrochemotherapy, Ribeirão Preto- SP. NOVEMBER 9-10 2016 University of Franca (UNIFRAN).With Dr. Enrico Pierluigi Spugnini.